Charlie

June 11, 2007
Time : 6:38 PM

"Don't tell me you ain't noticed I'm always around I've seen you lookin', You always know just where I'll be found."
















C harlie was a British rock band that formed in 1971 by Terry Thomas. After a couple of early singles, including the well-played "Johnny Hold Back", and several albums, the band finally had a hit in 1978 with "She Loves to Be In Love," which reached the Top 50 in the United States.

In 1982, Terry Slesser joined the group as lead singer. In 1983, the group had their most successful hit single, "It's Inevitable". The MTV music video featured a rousing pie fight. The album was a flop, however, and the band folded.

"It's Inevitable"


posted by Darryl Von Rokk at 6:38 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Charlie

© 2006 Dynamite | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.

My favorite rock & pop tunes from the 70's & 80's!
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Music