Blue Oyster Cult

March 7, 2008
Time : 7:03 PM

"So if you really wanna do it, you better do it hot."















B lue Öyster Cult is an American rock band formed in New York in 1967 and still active in 2008. The group is probably best known for three songs: The 1976 single "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" from the album Agents of Fortune, the 1981 single "Burnin' for You" from the album Fire of Unknown Origin, and "Godzilla" (1977) from Spectres.

The band is a pioneer in heavy metal music both for its hard-edged musical assault and its use of sci-fi and occult imagery.

"Dr. Music"


posted by Darryl Von Rokk at 7:03 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Blue Oyster Cult
B.O.C. was the first rock n roll t-shirt I was allowed to get. I wasn't to sure who they were, but I was just glad to get a shirt with a band on the front.

Eventually I did get my Iron Maiden t-shirts with Eddie on the front.

© 2006 Dynamite | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.

My favorite rock & pop tunes from the 70's & 80's!
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Music