Humble Pie

March 12, 2008
Time : 6:06 PM

"I've been kicked, I've been hit. But it didn't hurt a little bit."














H umble Pie were a rock, rhythm and blues band from England and were one of the first supergroups of the 1970s.

The original band line-up featured Steve Marriott (former lead singer, songwriter and lead guitarist of Small Faces), Peter Frampton (former lead singer and guitarist of The Herd), Greg Ridley (former bass guitarist of Spooky Tooth) and seventeen-year-old drummer Jerry Shirley.

Although successful in America, as a band, they remained much loved in Britain, They are best remembered for their dynamic live concert performances in the early 1970s and songs such as "30 Days in the Hole" and "I Don't Need No Doctor".

Because the members had all previously played in high-profile groups, many viewed Humble Pie as a "supergroup," although the band loathed the term and the expectations that came with it.

"Fool For A Pretty Face"


posted by Darryl Von Rokk at 6:06 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Humble Pie
I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any points for inexperienced blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.
Visit my web blog ... read more

I am making an electronic music and need to know what do u think about this guitar pack?
https://www.lucidsamples.com/rock-samples-packs/231-rock-guitar-attack.html

© 2006 Dynamite | Blogger Templates by layoutstudios.com and Gecko & Fly.

My favorite rock & pop tunes from the 70's & 80's!
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Music